The place to be for shipbuilding, repairs and maintenance

Motorised Lifeboat ‘Brandaris’

The restoration of the famous motorised lifeboat ‘Brandaris’, which served on Terschelling for the Royal Netherlands Sea Rescue Institution (KNRM) from 1923 to 1960, is finished.

On 25 April 2013, after the completion of the external restoration, Deputy Tineke Scholler revealed a plaque on the restored lifeboat. The ship left our yard on 2 May 2013. In little more than 1,5 year the ship has been restored to its original state. After a short stop in Harlingen, the ship will be towed to its homeport West-Terschelling, where it will be open to the public. 

For more information click here >>